Saturday, December 31, 2011

Traveling

Man traveling sucks.... A long flight, just to get to the ATL and find the earliest flight to Fayetteville is completely full so here I sit in the airport just pondering on what to do. I  guess the answer to that is pretty easy....get on Facebook...Blog some...Twitter some and maybe read a little. It's  not like I can get in my car and leave so I have to make the best of it. 
     The flight here was hard trying to stick to the Paleo diet. Most airlines give out nuts or some other type of snacks, not Omni. Our option was candy bags and soda and now I feel like I have been hit by a train. Not eating isn't good for me either.  So what did I do you ask well, I had some candy bars asked for bottle of water but kept getting the little cups of water that are on flights.  So I broke down got a pepsi, then a coke, and another coke.  Aw eating well I ate the chicken breast meal, both times.  The first was served with rice, nope I did not give in did not eat the rice or all the other wheat stuff in the box that I was giving.  The second was served with mashed potatoes and veggies.  So I devoured that thing, to include the thing they called a salad.  Then it was down to the last serving a sandwich.  So I ate jut the meat, broke down one more time and ate the salt/vinegar potato chips(so good).  Then landing in ATL, hungry again, no debit card, no cash.  Oh wait I have a ten euro in my wallet, ah found it got 11.10 in exchange.  So I broke down after going from this check-in counter to that trying to get an earlier flight, yea right.  So I passed a checkers, looked at my other choices.  So broke down and ate a burger.  Well you know it is not the perfect Paelo meal plan.  But what do you do, not saying that what I ate was even good choices but they where mine, guess later tonight I will pay the price.  So fun to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment